World-Class Surf Break
Local restaurants, bars, supermarket, clinic, school, spa, gym and stores fulfill any visitor’s requirement without leaving this pedestrian oriented environment called Hacienda Iguana, where using a car is not a necessity to moving about. The golf course landscape maintains a natural environment further inland from the beach, and its stunning trees are responsible for keeping the local fauna around all the time: Listen to the birds and monkeys on a daily basis, and enjoy all the other activities and experiences the destination has to offer within a 10 minute walk.
HACIENDA IGUANA MAP KEY
01. EUCALYPTUS – AUREA CHECK IN
02. TEKA – AUREA HORSES
03. BEACH CLUB – PILIS KITCHEN – BAR
04. CLINIC – NURSERY – NICA HEARTBEAT
05. HACIENDA IGUANA GOLF – PROSHOP
06. COSTA ESMERALDA EDUCATION CENTER
07. STOP & GO SURF – SUPERMARKET
08. RIOS MARKET & LIQUOR STORE
10. NSR SURF SHOP – BIKE & CAR RENTAL
11. SCOOPS ICE CREAM – SIDEBAR
12. DON ELOYS RESTAURANT & BAR
13. IGUANAS BREWERY & TACOS
14. NICA LOCA – SOUVENIR GIFT SHOP
15. RANCHO SANTANA – LA TAQUERIA
16. BIKE PATH – COLORADOS MAIN PEAK
17. BIKE PATH – NORTH BEACH PEAK
19. BIKE PATH – PANGA DROPS INSIDE
20. BIKE PATH – PANGA DROPS MAIN PEAK
21. 5TH HOLE – HILL LOOKOUT – VIEWPOINT
22. HACIENDA IGUANA COMMUNITY PALAPA
23. PLAYA COLORADOS – BEACHBREAK – SURF
24. PANGA DROPS – BEACHBREAK – SURF
25. PLAYA LOS PERROS – POINTBREAK – SURF
26. VEGARDEN CAFÉ
Iguana’s beach club is basically where everything happens, situated at Colorado’s surf break it is the ideal place to spend time in the beach and also where the community pool, kids playground and volleyball court complete the scene for pili’s restaurant / bar and the world class surf spot right out front. This will be the social gathering spot, where often you will find live music, surf photographers and visitors from all over the world.
Stop & Go
Located in the commercial area, Cesar’s supermarket is a fully equipped, all-in-one store with groceries, meats and seafood, liquor, souvenir, surf and pharmacy open all day, everyday. No doubt a must-have for the community, it will cover any visitor’s need without having to leave the gated community.
The First Response Center will focus on providing prompt help and stabilization of patients. We will also provide transportation to the nearest hospital those that have critical care situations. The center will educate local communities on the importance of knowing CPR and first aid by providing educational courses. The utilizes new equipment and a doctor on call, living inside the community to optimize the care of each patient.
Costa Esmeralda Education Center
Owned and managed by community residents, this montessori – oriented preschool teaches the younger hacienda kids, and is happy to welcome tourists kids as well, so they become a part of the paradise routine as well during their visit. Located inside the hacienda, it features three classrooms and a large playground outside.
Discover the Coastal Jungle